"Become aware of the power of conscious positive choice and learn how to use it everyday."
Location: Chicago, Illinois
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Work with a coach who is their supportive partner in designing their success and creates an environment which values their humanity
- Recognize that balance between career and personal life enhance both
- Gain greater clarity and confidence
What do clients say about working with you?
- Personal and professional dreams realized
- New focus and direction in daily life
- Enhanced awareness of dynamic personal power
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- "His ability as my coach is reflected in the change that has taken place in my life over the past two years. Bill has given me encouragement and has assisted me in determining what goals I wished to accomplish, how to accomplish them and enjoy the process of growth as they are manifested." --Educator
- "Since I met Bill, I have gone from a person who was frightened to attend a weekend writing workshop by herself, to a woman who is the host of her own radio show." -- Broadcast Personality
- "What I appreciated about working with Bill is that he had a keen ability to zero in on the essence of what I needed to focus on." -- Publisher
- "Through Bill's guidance I learned what my priorities were and were not, what my values were and were not, what I did and did not need in my life at this particular time. Through my coaching relationship with Bill I attained some personal goals that until then seemed to be out of reach. I gained a greater sense of confidence and was able to move forward in my life." -- Corporate Executive
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Excellent Listener
- Incisive Questioner
- Authentic Human Being
- Sensitive and wise advocate
- Great Coach
I work with people who have decided to make positive choice a way of life. They are connected, committed and intentional about accepting the responsibility for their own success. They are Positive On Purpose™.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Executives, managers and CEO's
- Medical and Mental Health Professionals
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- President of CampbellQuest Ltd. a consulting, coaching and communications firm. Campbell is a veteran television journalist and dynamic speaker.
- Prior to broadcasting, Campbell was director of Communications for the Chicago Urban League and served as staff assistant to the administrative assistant to the Mayor of the City of Chicago.
- On the boards of trustees/directors of several Chicago area institutions including: the University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration, the National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ), Elmhurst College, the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs Advisory Board and the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
- B.A. from Carleton College (Northfield, Minnesota) and was a William Benton Fellow at the University of Chicago.
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00